Public Safety

Reporting a Crime

To report a crime or incident you believe requires the attention of the University administration, contact the Department of Public Safety. If the situation is of an urgent nature, such as a medical emergency, first contact emergency services through the 9-1-1 system. Notification of University personnel should take place after the emergency authorities have been notified.

If you've been the victim of a crime, do not hesitate to seek the supportive assistance of a member of the Student Affairs staff, faculty supervisor or colleague, or a close friend. If a potentially dangerous situation exists on or near the campus, an immediate warning to all campus constituencies will be issued by the Department of Public Safety using current notification methods.

If you would like to report a crime without being identified, fill out the SILENT WITNESS FORM.

Student Affairs REACHQuality of Life SurveyStudent-HandbookResidence-HandbookBookstoreOrientationArt-GalleryTitle-IX