Coordinator, International Student RecordsDUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Academic Affairs/Global Engagement
40 hours, 52 weeks
Prepare and track immigration documents for international students and scholars. Provide support to the Associate VP for International Students in all aspects of international student immigration processes.
- Ensuring compliance with immigration law as it pertains to F-1/J-1 students and visitors.
- To stay abreast of changes in, regulations and procedures in international education.
- Ability to ensure data is in compliance with all University records and meets legal requirements.
- To assess, maintain and catalog all student records based on a mandatory checklist in conjunction with Federal, State and Institutional document requirements.
- To assist current international students in meeting U.S. government requirements for documentation
- Knowledge of FERPA requirements for security of applicant and student information.
- Familiarity with graduate business program, international and intercultural experience and/or training, and/or DSO experience is desirable.
- Related duties as assigned.
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
- Preferred knowledge of and experience using SEVIS and Synapsis.
- PC proficiency, including MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel).
- Excellent data entry skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to interface on multiple projects relating to student records.
- Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and diplomacy.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume or CV and the names of 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE.