Assistant Professor- MSN- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner trackDUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:The Division of Nursing and Health Professions at Rivier University has an opening in their highly-regarded Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program.
Academic Affairs/Division of Nursing
9 months, 21-24 credits
This program prepares the graduate to practice and provide care to patient populations across the lifespan.
Related duties as assigned.
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing required
- Nationally certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical experience in psychiatric care across the lifespan and on-going committment to advance practice.
- Doctoral preparation preferred or in process.
- Experience in nursing education, graduate level prefered.
Interested individuals are invited to apply. And, while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter stating pay expectations, resume and the names of 3 professional references to email@example.com or Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE