Adjunct- SpanishDUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Rivier University is seeking adjunct
faculty to teach undergraduate Spanish courses for daytime students.
Academic Affairs/Division of Arts & Sciences
3-6 credits per semester
Related duties as assigned.
- As a minimum, candidates must possess a related Master’s degree. Candidates with related Doctorates are preferred.
- A minimum of five years of directly related professional experience.
- At least three years minimum of college level teaching experience within the traditional, hybrid, and online learning environments.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in Spanish.
- Available to teach various times (e.g., day and evening) and methods (face-to-face, hybrid, online, etc.)
- Electronic workbook use highly desired
- The ability and willingness to support the Mission of the University; and to work collaboratively and collegially.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume or CV and 3 professional letters of reference to email@example.com or to the Office of Human Resources, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua NH 03060. No agencies please. EOE