How do I make a gift to support Rivier University? 

Annual Fund Support of alumni and friends is critical to the future of Rivier University and our students. You can make your gift online, by check, or credit card. Visit our Support Rivier website for information about making a gift and for a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding your support of Rivier University.

­­­­­­­­­­­­News and Event Questions:
What events are offered by the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations?
We offer a variety of events throughout the year, both on- and off-campus. Check our Alumni Events Calendar regularly for the latest information.

How do I find out what’s happening at the University?
There are many ways to stay connected with Rivier University, including reading our University magazine and monthly alumni email; visiting our Facebook and LinkedIn pages; attending an event; and much more! Check out our complete list of Ways to Stay Connected.

Why haven’t I been receiving a copy of Rivier Today, the University magazine?
Rivier Today is published twice annually in the fall and spring semesters. If you are a graduate of Rivier and have not received your magazine, please update your contact information using our online form.

How do I update my home/business address?
To update your contact information, call (603) 897-8665 or fill out our online form here.

How do I submit a class note for Rivier Today, the University magazine?
You can submit your class note announcement (and even photos) through online form here, or mail it to: Rivier University, Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations, 420 S. Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.

How do I find out about volunteer opportunities at Rivier?
Volunteer opportunities are available through our Alumni Council. For additional information, contact us at (603) 897-8665 or e-mail and let us know what you are in interested in.

Alumni Services Questions: 

How do I become a member of the Rivier University Alumni Association?
You become a member of the Rivier University Alumni Association simply by graduating from Rivier University. There are no Association dues. All graduates are inducted into the Association at the time of graduation.

What services are available to me as a graduate of Rivier University?
A variety of benefits and services are available to alumni. For a complete list, visit our Alumni Services and Benefits page.  

How do I get a copy of my transcript?
For information about obtaining official transcripts, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Transcripts page.

How do I access the Regina Library?
Alumni may check materials out of Regina Library. Simply present your Alumni Association card to the staff at the library.

How do I find out about career services available to me as an alumnus/a?
Our Career Development Center invites alumni to meet with one of our professional career advisors for individualized assistance with career or major planning, internship options, job search information, and graduate school exploration. Visit our CDC website or contact the Office by phone at (603) 897-8246 or e-mail at The Center is located at the Learning Commons at 2 Robinson Road.

Additional Questions: 

How do I inform the University of a classmate’s passing?
Please contact the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665 or, or submit the news through our online form here. Please let us know the date of death and include a copy of the obituary if possible. You can also mail the obituary to us at: Rivier University, Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations, 420 S. Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.

Give-to-Rivphoto_galleryView Video GalleryRivier Art GalleryAlumni-Facebook