Helping students chart their courses
Rivier's academic advisors help students plan their courses of study, assist students in evaluating core requirements, choose courses based on major programs of study, and assist with any scheduling or coursework issues that may arise.
This downloadable Student Resource Guide provides a helpful reference for advising and other student services.
Undergraduate Academic Advising
Office of Academic Advising - Kathy Morrissey, Administrative Assistant
Main Office number: (603) 897-8227
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Director of Academic Advising - Lisa Enright
(603) 897-8230 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director of Advising - Kelley Lawson
(603) 897-8289 email@example.com
Undergraduate Academic Advisors:
Kelley Lawson (603) 897-8289 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biology and Biology Education
- All Business majors
- Criminal Justice
- All Education majors, including Secondary Education
- English and English Education
- Global Studies
- History and History Education
- Homeland and International Securities
- Math and Math Education
- Modern Language Education
- Political Science
Lisa Enright (603) 897-8230 email@example.com
- Human Development
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BS (Continuing Professional Studies Students)
- Public Health (Continuing Professional Studies Students)
Kerrie Dahl (603) 897-8223 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing and Public Health (Day Undergraduate programs only)
Lila Valdez (603) 897-8225 email@example.com
- AS in Nursing
- Undeclared (Professional Studies)
Where are the Academic Advisors located?
- Kelley Lawson and Lisa Enright are located on the second floor of Adrienne Hall, Rooms 202 and 203.
- Kerrie Dahl and Lila Valdez are located on the third floor of Sylvia Trotter Hall, Rooms 310 and 311.
Have a question?
- If you are unsure of who your/a student's advisor is, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the appropriate adviser will respond to your inquiry.