Academic Advising


This section of our website provides some of the forms frequently used in Academic Advising.  Follow the links below to download the forms to print off.  Please be sure that you speak with your academic advisor about any intent to withdraw from the college or take courses off campus prior to completing these forms and returning them to our office.

Intent to Graduate Form 

Off Campus Study Request Form  

Leave of Absence Form  

Withdrawal from the University Form  

To find the degree requirements specific to your major and/or minor, visit the University Catalog  

Academic Advising FacebookFYS Advising HandbookTransfer Advising HandbookBookstoreRiv Writing Program